Thank you Kidsactivitiesblog.com for sharing this wonderful recipe!
1 cup (8 oz) cream soda
½ cup (4 oz) butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
½ tablespoon butter
Heavy cream (optional)
1. Pour the butterscotch syrup into a bowl.
2. Add the softened butter. Combine the syrup and butter.
3. Pour cream soda into the mixture and stir. Set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until
it forms stiff peaks.
5. Pour the cream soda and butterscotch mixture into
6. Top the butterbeer with a few dollops of whipped cream and enjoy!